US Weight 80 LB Free Standing Umbrella Base
- High-quality free standing umbrella base that resists cracking and fading
- Prefilled with 80 pounds of high-strength concrete for years of use in any weather condition
- 20.5" diameter resin base features a 14" high stem accommodating poles from 1 ½" through 2" thick
- Easy transportation and setup with removable wheel on bottom and hand grips
- Post protector inside stem won't scratch or dent umbrella pole
Set up this free-standing umbrella base on your patio or at any outdoor event without worry. The US Weight 80 Pound Free Standing Umbrella Base is crafted with a high-density polyethylene shell with UV protection that will not rust, dent, or fade, and can withstand the elements in any weather climate. This heavy and stable base was prefilled with 80 pound of high-strength concrete. Easily transport and setup the base with the removable wheel on bottom and hand grips for easier mobility. The 20.5" diameter base features a 14" high stem that accommodates poles from 1 ½" through 2" thick. Inside the stem is a plastic post protector for the umbrella to rest on instead of a screw leaving the pole undamaged. The stem features two knobs made of polypropylene that tighten the umbrella securely in place for added stability and support. All of the steel components are made of grade 304 stainless steel. Grade 304 stainless steel is also used in aerospace engineering and surgical instruments and will not rust.