Tailgater Canopy Weights - Fillable Set
- Secure tents, canopies and umbrellas at outdoor events with these interlocking weights
- Includes four fillable shells (does not include carry strap). Each individual weight is 9”L x 9”W x 2.225”H
- Made in the United States from recycled plastic material
- No-pinch design makes for easy, safe installation and removal of weights. Safe from injury.
- Interlocking weights securely fit all canopy poles up to 1 ¼" wide (does not include carry strap)
Windblown tents, canopies, and umbrellas are the number one cause of injuries and insurance claims at outdoor events where canopies are used. Most canopy manufacturers recommend 24 to 50 lbs. per leg on a 10' x 10' canopy. Help secure your canopy with four interlocking weights from US Weight. With these four empty shells, you can customize the amount of weight you need by mix and matching with other canopy weights. Fill each shell with sand or gravel for a maximum weight of 5 lbs. per shell. Do not fill the weights with water. Then seal the weight with the provided cap plugs. This set does not include a carry strap. Made in the United States from recycled plastic material, these interlocking weights securely capture the canopy leg. The no-pinch design makes for easy, safe installation and removal. Trust US Weight to keep outdoor events safe.