US Weight 120 LB Free Standing Umbrella Base
- Free standing 120lb umbrella base with contemporary, modern, and polished look and feel
- HDPE base is prefilled with high-strength concrete for years of use in any weather condition
- A 20” stainless steel stem accommodates poles from 1.5” – 2” diameters featured in a 24” diameter base
- Easy transportation and setup with removable wheel and hand grips
- Bottom post protector helps center and won’t scratch or dent umbrella pole
Set up this free-standing umbrella base on your patio or at any outdoor event without worry. The US Weight 120 Pound Free Standing Umbrella Base is crafted with a high-density polyethylene shell with UV protection that will not rust, dent, or fade, and can withstand the elements in any weather climate. This heavy and stable base was prefilled with 120 pound of high-strength concrete. Easily transport and setup the base with the removable wheel on bottom and hand grips for easier mobility. The 24" diameter base features a 20" high stem that accommodates poles from 1 ½" through 2" thick. Inside the stem is a plastic post protector for the umbrella to rest on instead of a screw leaving the pole undamaged. The stem features two knobs made of polypropylene that tighten the umbrella securely in place for added stability and support. All of the steel components are made of grade 304 stainless steel. Grade 304 stainless steel is also used in aerospace engineering and surgical instruments and will not rust.